Tōtara Weekly Reflection
Term: 1 Week: 7
Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I am proud of my writing about our natural disasters because I think that my journal that I am doing is interesting to read and it represents my character well. Here is an some of my draft...
‘Science in Van’ were at school and I learnt...
How to make the force of something go faster or have more power to go where it needs to be. If you want something to go faster or have more power you have to put less things in something to make it easier to left or push. I also learnt that one nail will go straight through the skin because of all of your weight, but if somebody sits on hundreds of nails it won't go through there skin.
Our inquiry is about geology and our world… (what’s some new I have learned)
I have learnt that there is a lot of natural disasters that relate to some other natural disasters like... wind tunnel and tornado they are like the same things. I also learnt that here is three different plates like... the divergent plate, convergent plate and the transform plate.
What is my personal goal for next week?
My goal for next is to manage my self and show respect and all of my values all of the time not just when the teacher is looking. I also think I need to work with people I won't get distracted by.
This fortnights Tōtara goal was Time Management and I achieved/showed this by... I think I showed this by trying everything and making sure that I worked in a spot where it was not distracting or where I would not get anything done.

No comments:
Post a Comment