Search This Blog

Tuesday, 6 February 2018

All About Me

Hello my name is Paige this is my blog. One of my favourite  things to do is  play lots of different sports like basketball, rugby, dancing and lots more!

Who is in my family/whanau? In my family I have My Mum, My Dad, I also have 1 sister, 1 brother. My mums name is Nicola my dads name is Nicholas my brothers name is Lachlan but we call him Lachie lastly my sisters name is Ava.


What are my favourite things to do in my own time? I like to jump on the trampoline with my siblings and with my brother and sometimes my sister we like to play sports with each other. Lastly I like to do my own things like colour/draw or write and watch videos/T.V or netflix.


What do you like to do at school? I like to learn new things that I haven't learnt yet at school I also like to take all the opportunity's I can and of course make lots of new friends.


What would I like to improve and make progress with this year? I would like to improve on my shyness when it comes to work because I am normally to scared to ask questions about my work.


What helps you learn? To help me focus sometimes when working without a teacher is listening to music because it helps me calm myself because my friends always talk to me and it stresses me out so music helps me work.


What stops you learning? The thing that stops me from learning is being with lots of kids/friends because it distracts me from my learning.


Who are my friends at school? In school I have... Aliyah, Estelle, Natalia, Libby, Lily, Angam, Amy, Aiyana, Anika, Kaylee, Ella, Saki, Georgia, Kacey, Lucy, Chloe, Brooke, Brooklyn and more..


What was the best part of the holidays? The best part of my holidays was spending time with my family that I haven't seen for a while and playing with my cousins.




No comments:

Post a Comment