Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 February 2018

Paige's Weekly Reflection Week 4 Camp

Weekly Reflection
Term:1  Week:4


Something I am proud of from camp … I am proud of when I did high ropes
because when I was walking on the thin ropes and the huge long log it
was very nerve wracking being up high. It was especially because it
was raining so everything was very slippery while I was walking across
all the rope activities.

A highlight from camp for me was … The highlight for me at camp was
the camp fire because even though there was no camp fire it was still
really fun. It was fun because of all the songs that we sung and all
the instructors were funny.

What challenged me over last two weeks? Something that has challenged
me has been trying to find out what all the math questions for homework
because some of the questions are hard.

How did I overcome these challenges or what do I need to do to overcome
them in the future? I over came these challenges by asking questions
and working in spots that I wont get distracted in and working without
electronics.


This fortnights Tōtara goal was active listening and I achieved/showed
this by… I think I have achieved this by looking at the people that
are/were talking to me and answering all the questions they might have
asked me.


Next week I would like to achieve in class is… Trying to earn more
Totara tokens during class by showing all our new and old values. (new:
Connect, Create, Reflect, Respect and Be Brave) (old: Respect, Quality,
Community, Opportunity, Arohanui and Responsibility).

No comments:

Post a Comment