Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 May 2018

Week 1 Reflection

Week 1 - Reflection

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation) Some work that I am really proud of is how I tried my best and asked questions in math so I understood what I needed to do. I have loved still in math how I made sure I never gave up and had a growth mindset.

Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
The thing that was challenged me this week is figuring out what I needed/wanted to write down in my writing for our crime scene story that we found in our classroom on Monday (the first day back at school).


A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
I tried to work hard on the value create because in technology I am taking on a new thing I have never really tried before which is sewing.


A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
I think I need to work on connecting because I haven't really helped people with what they needed to do and I need to make new friends with people I don't know.


This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by...
Making sure I had a acceptable attitude all the time and making sure I was responding appropriately to the teacher and tried to show all our values all the time.


What is my personal goal for next week?
My goal for next week is to try to do everything in sewing at tech and try every thing in it. Also making sure I show all my values not just some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment