Search This Blog

Thursday, 10 May 2018

Week 2 Reflection

Week 2 - Reflection

Some work I am proud of… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
This week I was proud of my crime scene writing draft because I think I added lots of detail and all the main points I needed to add. I also think I did well in my story by telling the reader who my suspects and why I think they did it and my explanation about them.


Something that has challenged me this week is… (explain why)
This week a challenged me this week is some of my reading hopscotch because some of the things I didn't understand how to do but I have learnt more how to do the tasks.


A school value that I have worked hard at achieving this week is… (add evidence and a brief explanation)
A value that I have tried to show is connect because last week I don't think I showed much of it in school, but this week was different because I have been talking to more people even little kids or my buddy class from last year (2017).


A school value that I need to work on is… (explain why)
I think that I need to work on the value of create because I haven't really wanted to create anything and we haven't really had any opportunity's except for at tech but we haven't/didn't carry on with our pencil cases.


This fortnights Tōtara goal was Behaviour Matrix and I achieved/showed this by...
I think I have showed this by making sure I did not or tried my best to stay in the green area so I wouldn't have to have time outside or anything like that.


What is my personal goal for next week?
My personal goal for next week is to make sure that i ask more questions in maths,reading and writing so i can understand it better than I probably did.

No comments:

Post a Comment