Search This Blog

Tuesday, 21 August 2018

Geometry Maths Week 4 Sample

Geometry

During Maths week (week 4), we have been focussing on Geometry. We had a choice of 10 different Geometry based activities. We needed to select 5 different activities and provide evidence when completed. 

The evidence I collected:


What I enjoyed about this maths week was:

The thing that I enjoyed about maths week was doing all the fun activitys we 
could do.  My favourite activity we did was trying to try to make/create the other half of the owl and try to make it semetal to what the first half of the owl looked like.  I also really liked roming around the school trying to find lost of circles and squares/even side things for the scanvenger hunt!

What challenged me during this week:

The thing that challenged me this week was making testilations with the shapes because it was firstly hard to decide what shape or flower pattern to create.  It was also hard trying to find all the shapes that can fit in together and make a semetracal shape.

My next step in Geometry is:

To try to challenge myself with whatever I am doing so then it isn't as easy for me to complete all the tasks that are assined to us.  I also think that I could do it with more friends just in case I get stuck on one of my activitys that I am doing.  Lastly I think I should use my time wisely and not muck around joking with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Paige, well done for using identifying your next steps in geometry and personal goals such as time management. Great to see you confidently using reflection and translations. Next step is to use a protractor with confidence.

    ReplyDelete