Search This Blog

Sunday, 19 August 2018

Weekly Reflection 3/4 Week

WEEKLY REFLECTION



Something I enjoyed from week 3 and 4:

I have enjoyed doing my calender art and being creative in my ideas.  I also really liked while I was doing my calender art and colouring in my work with lots of different colours and making my art really pop art!!!!!! 

Something that challenged me during week 3 and 4:

The thing that has challenged me the most is trying to find the time to finish my reading hopscotch and doing it to the best of my ability's.  I think I need to use more of my time management so I can actually get my work done.  I lastly think I need to try harder when doing my reading hopscotch.

A value I have been showing consistently and how:

The value I have been showing during weeks 3/4 is Respect because currently 
my group LEEP and I have been going to the Darnley club.  Which is a place where elderly's go and get looked after.  We go to the Darnely club once a week on Thursdays 10:30am to 12:00pm.

A value that I think I need to improve on and how:

A value that I think I need to work on is create because especially at technology I haven't been creative with my ideas and what we are doing.  I also think I need to be more creative in the classroom because I am currently being really plain with my ideas and work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment